2011年3月21日 星期一

C-Fashion drawing I

Before starting design, I need to know the ratio of human body well. The golden ratio of females’ body is 1:8 (1 is face and 8 is body). We can break the body into different part; they are vertex, chin (from vertex to chin is face which is the ratio start), neck, body, arm (body and arm are in the same ratio), waist, lower arm, hand, butt, thigh, calf and feed. It’s very difficult to draw in the beginning, I can’t really remember the ratio and haven’t got the trick, but after practice for several times is getting better. The most difficult part for me is calf and fingers, I can’t make the muscle lines of calf naturally, for the whole part of the body, and calf got the irregular lines which is challenge to figure out and get the point. Fingers are also challenge, any part of the body has their own ratio, if we see wrist to fingertip as 1, then the middle (1/2) of them is the first joint of the first thumb. At the first drawing, the rest of the body are nice except the calf and fingers, my calf are like two cylinder which is without any muscle lines, and my fingers are like chicken feed look horrible.

沒有留言:

張貼留言