2011年12月13日 星期二

Lesson 1: Cutting Paper

November 2nd, 2011




Because of the rain season that we haven't been to the village for a long time. Today, the weather finally cooperate with us and gave as a big smile. We were going to start our first lesson of making teddy bear, like the way of making dresses we need to cut the paper model and understand the structure first. I heard that today, most of the people in the village will come and learn how to make teddy bear. I was very excited to meet everyone, and on the way there, I can feel that this beg step forward of Teddy Baby is going to be very successful. Everyone was already there and ready to learn in fronted of the grocery store as usual. I can see the big smile on everyone's face and we stated to teach, it was very interesting that they were not only concentrated but also had fun during the teaching. I couldn't speak Indonesian properly that they felt funny to listen to my poor Indonesian and I was happy with that as well. Both the village and I were had a good time together and when we were about to left, there were two children came back from school. They were a couple of sibling, older brother and younger sister, they held our hands and touched their forehead. They asked us with their shining eyes and warm smile"will you guys come frequently? Are you going to teach us making teddy bears". I got strong feeling of that, they were wishing and exciting as well. I told myself, I will do my best to do the project and bring a better tomorrow together.  





沒有留言:

張貼留言