2011年12月13日 星期二

Teddy Baby- Hello! Village

October 12th, 2011



After planning for a long time, we finally got to visit the village today. On the way there, I was a bit nervous about their reaction of the teddy baby project, will they be excited? or disappointed? I was surprise of the view that I saw when we arrived, it was kind of view that I only saw on movies, TV shows or advertisements before. As soon as the car door open, a uncomfortable smell appeared, it smelled like trash, food, sweat, soil and ash, wasn't too strong so I got used to it quickly. It wasn't much people there in the moment that most of the people were still working in the time.



 I only saw children, the leader of the village and some people doing recycled in fronted their house. Ms. Darma started to introduced Teddy Baby project to them, they seemed happy but a bit worry about how will the project works. I felt very sorry for them to live in this kind of life, they earned money by collecting trash, they works with optimistic and very hard, but they still live in poverty. They don't have enough clear water to use and explain the muds on children's face. I really wish my Teddy Baby project can improve their life, because they need a opportunity to change and worth for a better tomorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言