2011年7月3日 星期日

Band Practice for the second song 'Only'

The boy members in my band are so uncontrollable, we can see the characteristic from the photo that I posted, include this one. The performance of 'Hero' is nicely done and now we need to keep practice on our second song named 'Only'. I wrote the song for my dear grade 12 this year, we are very close and we met for a long time, is hard to say goodbye that i wrote the song for my best grade 12. I wrote all my friends name in the lyrics and all the thing we have gone through together, all the memories. My band said it is so cool that I bring the name in, hahaha, maybe I can be a good song writer. This time we practice for the graduation ceremony, and we got more time for practice so I think maybe the performance can be better this time. For 'Only' I invited my friend  RonRon to sing with us and this time is the first time that we sing together. More girls can control the situation easier that guys will more consider to my opinion and more focus on practice not chatting. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言