2011年7月3日 星期日

Band Practice



Goals:
  • To learn new guitar skills
  • To learn how to play as a band (cooperation)
  • To performance on graduation party and ceremony 


Learning outcomes:
  • ·       Increased their awareness of their own strengths and areas for growth- new skills and cooperation.
  • ·       Undertaken new challenges- can do the chord that I can not reach before such as B.
  • ·       Planned and initiated activities- Plan to practice and prepare for the performance
  • ·       Worked collaboratively with others – Play music with the other members in band.
  • ·       Shown perseverance and commitment in their activities- meet every practice that we made.
  • ·       Developed new skills- new skills of guitar and play music as band.

This  is the first time for band practice, all of the members in my band are Taiwanese, we were classmate when we were in junior high. I have dreamed to have a band for a long time, after graduating from jumior high, i went back to Taiwan and start to play guitar. One year after I came back and we still close, I ask to join the band, our band is called MTMG, there was a long story about the name but i forgot the only letter I know is "G: means Guai (My chinese nickname.). We practice for the peformance for graduation prom. I already show the song that I wrote before, and this time we are going try to play the music together. I solo the song first and they add the after, it wasn't too bad for the first time, we still not sure for some parts but we still get the time to practice, I can stay too long that my house is too far away from the others, it makes some challange for us that we dont have enough time to practice.

沒有留言:

張貼留言