2011年7月3日 星期日

last Band Practice before the Prom



The last practice before the performance was a half a hours before the prom started. It was really in a rush that I went to Taiwanese school as soon as the school finished, the practice as many as possible, this time is the first time I publish the song that i wrote. I don't know how people are going to judge the song and I afraid we will make mistake during the performance. The practice was nice that made me more relaxed, before the performance start we need to make sure all the microphone and voice are in the right range and volume or the performance is going to be a mess. We spent most of the time on adjusting the voice, we tried again and again to get the right volume and range, it was the first experience for me to sing on the stage with my lovely band.Good Luck My Lovely MTMG

沒有留言:

張貼留言