2012年2月1日 星期三

Checking the Teddy Bear II

Dec. 12, 2011







We went to village and check the teddy bears today and the result was really amazing. Everyone brought the their Teddy bears to the the mat and show us their work with a big smile on their face. I was very happy with the result, we did it, after a long process and challenges. I payed them the money immediately and they were so glad with the payment after working in these hard. We both had a hard time and meet many challenges, I ask them to re-sew the bears again and again. They didn't give up and worked much more harder. I can this how hard that they put to change their life, I am helping and they are helping themselves as well. Together, we can make the world better. I really hope that I can send each of the kids go to school and improved the water system in the village. After a long time of visiting the village, I discovered that they were very easy to get sick and the problem is water. They don't have clean daily water to clean themselves after working with wast. That really worries me and I set it as a goal to work on next. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言