2012年2月1日 星期三

Selling Teddy Bears

Dec. 15, 2011




Before we started to sell the Teddy Bears, I had a idea to put ribbons on the Teddy and made it look better. We had 47 Teddy in the end they are all ready to be sold. I need to organize the order that we had during the Universal Children Week and I was so glad I place each order clearly and made the work more easier now. But I meet another challenge, it is a pain to do accounting! I need to reported each customer and the kind of bear he/she bought. I also need to recored the daily income and amount of teddy bears in the end of the day.  Now I understand how a shop system works and that's why they are using machine to do these job now. I sold 39 bears in the end of 2011, THANKS FOR EVERY SUPPORTER, WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言