2012年2月1日 星期三

Checking the Teddy Bears I

Dec. 9th, 2011





After the cotton finally arrived, we continued our sewing section and formed the bears in the end. I went to the village for checking how was the bears going but the people who has all the bears was not at the village this week. I couldn't check the bears but the village started to chat with me. my Indonesian was very poor that I didn't understand most of the things that they were talking. But it didn't matter that we still had a good time together by taking pictures and using body language. We both laugh so hardly and I realize how close we were. Even though we are having different cultures and language background, we still enjoy the time that we spend together. They taught me some simple Indonesia and I kept taking picture and share with them. I brought some food and we ate and share the happiness. I felt my life is meaningful in the moment, I know that I am helping them but they are helping me in the same moment. I also learned how to teach, how to be patient and nice to people. Doing Teddy Baby Project really changed my life and mind. I set the goal for myself in the future that I will study economic in college to find and solution of poverty and help more people. Teddy Baby is amazing, both the village and all the people had helped and joined the project!

沒有留言:

張貼留言