2011年10月4日 星期二

Buying Fabric part 1

(Ms. Darma does her best to help with the project, THANK YOU MISS )

I got two projects that need fabric and at the beginning I thought I am only going to use the fabric from Taiwan but now I changed my mind to use the fabric from Indonesia as well. For fashion show, my topic is going to be "culture shock" and I am going to use some Indonesian elements. The first thing that came in my mind is Indonesian famous traditional fabric- Batik. I can use it in my design and mix it with the Taiwanese fabric to create a culture shock. My Teddy Baby project also need fabric. We are going to teach the village how the make teddy bear, help them to sell and bring the money back. Batik is a choice for making teddy bear, it is traditional and a strong symbol of Indonesia. I ask Ms. Darma to help me with the buying and I am going to the fabric market on 17th Sep. 2011.

沒有留言:

張貼留言