2011年10月4日 星期二

football shooting

After practicing passing another very important skill is shooting. It is the key to get goal as well but need to control the direction and power properly. We used the inside area of the foot the shoot in the beginning. I didn't let the power to raise my foot up that made the power smaller and hurt myself easily. I deliberately stop my foot after I kicked the ball that I didn't let the power out but stop in the end. My ball is just rolling in the ground and didn't come up have a perfect parabola. I was sad to look my skills regressed but I think it will come back to if I keep practicing. We use the back of our foot to shoot in the second time. Mr. Gavin said that this way is more powerful but hard to control. Ms. Tracy said she only can use this way to kick. I didn't familiar with is but it is more powerful and hard to kick. I need to slow my running and then kick the ball. It looks a bit silly but it will getting better by practicing.

沒有留言:

張貼留言