2011年10月4日 星期二

Match at SPH against PSH





YEAH!!!!! we win this time, you might already noticed the BIG SMILE shining and our brilliant "W" on the photo above. (It suppose to be perfect "W" but I don't know what happened I didn't show it in both of the picture = =") It was a wonderful Saturday morning on 17th Sep. 2011. I went to SPH for my first match in grade 12. We warm up as usual and practiced passing in the circle. I was quite nervous because I haven't had games for a while. FOCUS, i said to myself and the loud whistle began the game. My position was right midfield this time and my job is try to pass the ball front and make chance to goal! It was quite tired and I sprained my ankle, it wasn't that hurt in the time and I could still play the game. We finished the game as 2:0 which is a perfect victory. The whole team was organized the helped each other, we learned not only skills but also tacit understanding during practices.

 See! we are so proud and glad =) Well done Macan!!!!!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言