2011年10月4日 星期二

Football Passing

Passing is a very important and basic skill in football. The key point to win games is passing the ball to the right position and try to goal. I haven't played football for a while that I am not familiar with it anymore. My feet in not listen me and my power is not enough to control and kick the ball. We practice passing in my first day of training. We need to passing the ball between the corn and it was about practicing controlling. If the ball went out we need to run half course which is super tired!!!!!! All my balls rolling slowly and carefully but one on them hit the corn >"< Super Nice Mr. Gavin didn't ask me to run which is super good as him LOL. We practiced passing with partner and the point is to stop and control the ball before we passing. After practicing I felt much better with the passing skill and I am sure it is going to work during the following games.

沒有留言:

張貼留言