2011年4月27日 星期三

Basic Yoga Poses for Balance

Steps:
                Come onto all fours, with hands directly under shoulders and knees directly under hips.
                Your eyes should be open for this pose.  Keep your head up and find a point to focus on.  Gaze steadily at this point as you practice this pose.  This will help you keep your balance and also help you develop the power of concentration and mental focus.
                Extend your left arm straight out and your right leg straight back.  Your fingers and toes should be extended and the arm and leg should be parallel to the ground.  Look back and make sure your leg is straight and not angled up or down.
                Now begin Long Deep Breathing.  As you inhale deeply, elongate your body, reaching forward with your arm, while at the same time reaching back with your leg.  Feel yourself elongating from the hips.  As you exhale "contract" back to normal.
For the basic balance pose I suddenly find out that my balance so bad! I even can’t hold for one minute, in the beginning of doing the balance pose I used the wrong force point. We supposed to use the belly to hold the pose but I used the leg that stay at floor to hold the pose that made the leg very pain and uncomfortable. This pose is the most challenge pose for me; I will practice to make it better.


沒有留言:

張貼留言