2011年4月12日 星期二

Yoga

Goals:




Learning outcome:
  •         Increased their awareness of their own strengths and areas for growth- body getting softer and stressless
  •         Undertaken new challenges- to do Salamba Sarvangasana- shoulderstand
  •         Planned and initiated activities- join the class very week
  •         Shown perseverance and commitment in their activities-joint the class very week
  •          Developed new skills- learn how to do yoga.




After the football finished in the end of the second term, I choose yoga for my activity. Yoga it’s a soft and smooth activity that we don’t need a lot of movement only posing and is an exercise of body, mind and spirit. Yoga is famous of relaxing and relieve stress which is fit the people who suffer of the pressures. I haven’t tried yoga before and this is going to be a whole new experience to me, I start the yoga every Tuesday afterschool in the third term. The aim for me is to practice the yoga pose and challenge my body from some hard yoga poses.

沒有留言:

張貼留言