2011年4月6日 星期三

First Visit Tzu Chi (慈濟)




We went to Tzu Chi on 2nd November; this is the first time we went there, today’s propose is to get some information from the organization.  Before we went there, we already have a few meeting in school and prepare some question to ask, such as what kind of trash can be recycle, how there help the poor, where will the recycled trash be. Ms. Darma went with us for the first visit, helped us with the communication and suggested us for the next visit. In the beginning I was afraid that I won’t understand the conversation, but Tzu Chi is a Taiwanese organization, which can speak Chinese that’s is such a good news for me. In Taiwan, Tzu Chi is the biggest charity and famous for their philanthropy, I think it will be better for me to choose a organization that I know well and in language I can communicated easier. For today’s conclusion we decided to do recycling in school.

沒有留言:

張貼留言