2011年4月6日 星期三

Football Match I

Our first game came on 25, September in Global Java. Everyone needs to arrive at seven and half, first thing when we arrived is warming up to wake the muscle up, it’s too early for a Saturday morning. Because there are too many people in our school, so we break the players into two teams, and I was in the second team that will be on later. The first game for the second team was coming quickly, I was so nervous! The place that I played is right midfielder, nervous make me get tired easier, it’s good for our too have a big team that can have more chance and time to take a rest. We were not did well this time, only won a few games, but for the very first time of us it’s nice, in age we are younger then the others and we are a young team which just form for few weeks. Well DONE MACAN!!!  We will do it better next time, by training and practice. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言