2011年6月14日 星期二

Gomukhasana-Cow Face Posture



The Cow Face Posture is the pose to relax our shoulder, for first we fold our hands first and one hand from the top the other from the low to reach each other. By doing Cow Face Posture I can feel the pain from neck to shoulder that means the muscles are relaxing and Im doing the right pose. For me, I felt the different between two hands, when my left hand is in the top that I can not reach my right hand from low  property I support to hold the right hand but i only can reach it. In the other way, when my right hand is from the top that I not only can reach the left hand but also can hold it property. The different between my hands means that the stress on my shoulder is not balance, the stress can be decrease by practice the Cow Face Posture often

沒有留言:

張貼留言