2011年6月15日 星期三

meeting with Mrs. Ildi

One day I was looking at the college guide in college office and Mr. Paul saw me when i was reading the page of 'fashion design' that he suggested me to meet his wife Mrs. Ildi. Mrs. Ildi is the teacher in our school that used to be a model, worked in a fashion magazine and taught in a model school, she got lots of experience of fashion business that can help me with the show. I told her about my ideas and she gave me some advises, I need to had a plan about when to do something and need to follow the plan properly. I need to contact the companies that I'm going to work with as soon as possible, a long connection will be easier to get the support. I still have lots of details need to think clearly like how many dresses I need, how many models that I'm going to train and for how long,  it was very good and helpful to talk to a professional fashion business person that gave me lots of ideas.

沒有留言:

張貼留言