2011年6月14日 星期二

The pose for lower back


I have been suffered lower backache for a long time, this time I ask Mrs. Alicia to teach us a pose to relax the lower back area. This pose is very useful for the people who sit for a long time that our lower back is stressful. For doing this pose we need to be balance to use the mid-point of the body that is the right way of this pose. For firs step we need to find the balance point and then lay down. More relax of the body can make the pose more into the body and work more property. In the firs time I can not hold the pose for a long time that I felt pain on both of my  legs, but after I practiced  everyday I can find the right point faster and hold it for a much long time. It really work for relaxing my lower back and decrease the pain.

沒有留言:

張貼留言